AVM team consists of various Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, and other professionals having expertise in their respective profession who assist the partners (Insolvency Professionals) of the firm in the successful Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
Various other services provided at each step of the process include:
• Consultation with a committee of creditors, claimants, suspended management, employees, and other stakeholders.
• Appointment of valuers, auditors, and process consultants.
• Appointment of Authorised Representatives, Advocates, security service providers, etc.
• Convening meeting of COC and preparation of necessary documents to be circulated for such meetings.
• Preparation of Information Memorandum, issuance of RFRP, expression of interest, evaluation matrix, eligibility criteria, and other documents as required during the process.